Rasa is a powerful AI solution used for chatbots and natural language processing. The best part about Rasa is that it's also Open Source, meaning a few things:
- Companies such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon don't get your data.
- You can use it as often as you wish and have as many users as you want without paying additional fees.
- You can customize the functionality if you wish (although what they provide out of the box is excellent.)
- It's easy to leverage the data collected by Rasa for your own processes (personalization, quantification and categorization.)
Beyond just using it within your website as a sales chatbot (which can be very effective in itself and lead to a wealth of information), you can also use Rasa as a customer service bot – and with limited effort it can integrate into your existing support solutions and processes.
Rasa: What's in the Box
Rasa offers the following capabilities with their solution out of the box:
Using Rasa with Zendesk or Freshdesk
Using Rasa in existing customer service platforms is a fairly simple process. Both Zendesk and Freshdesk offer amazing APIs for integration that cover every feature available in their system.
Evolution: Smarter Onboarding and Smarter Engagement
The best part about a solution like Rasa is that you can integrate it into your end-to-end processes. It doesn't have to be a silo that only exists in one area of your business. The data from Rasa can be collected and analyzed as part of the entire customer journey. Here's some examples of ways that you can become smarter:
Getting started with automating your customer service is a fairly straightforward process:
- Identify the timeframe to collect support information from. Going back too far may have information from old tickets that isn't relevant anymore. Identify the sweet spot of tickets.
- Identify the top 3 most useful automations – either something commonly performed or useful information making it easier for someone to do their job.
- Create an aggressive timeframe for launch. A basic solution can be implemented in just a few days.
- Think differently about how you leverage your human talent. Maybe instead of supporting customers they are creating personalized content that can be used in personalized onboarding campaigns, or perhaps even prospecting for new customers and asking for referrals.